IMPP undertakes to ensure that the gathering and processing of your data via the https://www.impp.fr website comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with France’s data protection law.
This presentation of our confidentiality policy is designed to inform you about the ways in which IMPP uses and protects any information that you disclose or transmit to us when you use this web site, which is accessible from the following URL: https://www.impp.fr (the “Site”).
Where we gather your data using a form or as part of a service provided online, the personal data that is gathered will be limited to the strict minimum that is necessary (“data minimisation”) and you will be informed about:
- the reasons for which the data is being gathered (the “purposes”);
- whether the disclosure of this data is mandatory or optional for handling your request;
- who the data might be disclosed to (in principle only IMPP, unless the form provides otherwise, for instance where transmission to a third party is necessary in order to handle your request);
- your rights under the French data protection rules and how you may exercise them before France’s CNIL [data protection watchdog].
The personal data that is gathered as part of the services on offer on https://www.impp.fr is transmitted and processed over secured protocols for the purpose of enabling IMPP to handle the requests that it receives via its applications.
For further information or to exercise your rights under the data protection rules over your personal data that is processed by IMPP, please contact IMPP’s data protection officer, using this form or by sending a signed letter by post, enclosing a copy of an identity document, to the following address:
37 Rue d’Amsterdam
75008 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 32 50 22
Period of retention
- Messages sent via the contact form: 3 years
- Subscription to the newsletter: as long as the user does not request to unsubscribe, or 3 years after the last interaction
- Purchase of a product from the store: 3 years after the last purchase
- We do not keep your credit card details on our server
- Comments form (identified by user account name): as long as the user account exists
- User registration form: as long as the user does not request the termination of their account
IMPP undertakes to respond to your request for access, correction or opposition or any other ancillary request for information within a reasonable timescale that shall not exceed 1 month following receipt of your request.
Complaints to the relevant authority
Should you believe that IMPP has not complied with its obligations with regard to your personal data, you may issue a complaint or request to the relevant authority. In France, the relevant authority is CNIL, to which you may send a complaint by electronic means by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.